Saturday, February 23, 2013

I give up...

I give up.  I have such great intentions to get things posted.  Then life happens and posting gets put by the wayside.  I don't mean I'm going to give up doing my blog.  I just mean I'm going to give up trying to do it by a certain time.  For instance....I should have posted about Jacob's pinewood derby.  But that was a month ago.  It's like time is speeding up.

So I will most likely post everything a month or so late.  If I plan for that, I might not feel guilty about it.

Ok so I was going to post a bunch of pics of the kids and what's been happening and I am so far behind, I haven't even downloaded them to the computer yet.  So I'm starting this post off right.

I give up.  Just for tonight.  A good nights sleep might help.  :)



2 comments:

  1. Get to it, superwoman. I expect daily updates. DAILY! slacker. ;) Love you.

    ReplyDelete