Friday, May 13, 2011

A little bit of random

Ok this post contains pictures that should have been in other posts but I am too lazy to go back thru and find where they belong. Of course the first ones I don't think have a post yet so.....
This is Easter morning. The Easter Bunny had such great plans for Easter all of which didn't happen so the night before the Bunny was hopping. The Bunny still did a great job and all the kids ended up with some Marshmellow candies and a big chocolate bunny. Yummmmm! The rest of the goods were things to play with. Dolls and books and the boys got model airplanes to build. Jump ropes to work off the chocolate and candy filled eggs from the egg hunt. All in all it was a good Easter in the material holiday. Next year the Easter Bunny is going to bake some very cool cookies that tell the story of Christ's resurrection and the true reason for Easter.




This is from our spring break trip to Oregon. The kids went jumping at Sky High! They all had a great time. I thought they were awesome and would have loved it if the place had circulation of air going because to be honest it smelled like sweaty socks.



Little Abby trying out the trampolines. You can see Sydney just jumping off the picture.




Our nephew Tate. He was awesome. This is an action shot just in case you think it's shotty camera work. See the air under his feet. Again I say Awesome!!



Here is Sydney again bouncing off to somewhere. She had a really great time and then after we left was sick for days. It was sad but she was a trooper.



Even baby Avery was able to have some fun. She is messing with Uncle Dave and laughing.



I have decided to try my hand at sewing. Not anything big just some baby blankets. Don't think I'm too great. The fabric was already picked out and put together so I didn't have to match anything. I did pick the backing and cut and sew it all together. Not too bad for not knowing what I'm doing.


I took this photo of a storm heading our way. I thought the contrast of the sky against the white of the trees was cool. It looks cold too. I just liked it.




My princess. Are girls born knowing how to pose like this? I think we are in for some trouble.



I posted about kids playing with toys that aren't toys but are more fun sometimes. This is the cup castle Noah built. I think it's pretty good.


So this is my catch up post. I still need to get the pics of Abby's birthday downloaded and then I might actually be caught up. Oh I lied there is still Mother's day, and our trip to Florida. That one hasn't happened yet, but will have by the time I post again.

No comments:

Post a Comment