Monday, August 15, 2011

Seattle? Sure!

We just found out some news. Ok a couple of days ago....but still...

We are moving to Seattle. Yep my awesome hubby is getting a bigger state!! Yeah Dave. He is so great and such a hard worker. I am so happy for this opportunity for him.

Of course we will miss all our friends and family in Idaho. We have really liked living there and we have the best house and yard. So kid friendly. But as in any adventure we bloom where we are planted so it's time to transplant to a bigger pot and there will be plenty of water to help us grow.

I'm guessing we'll be moving in the next couple of months. I am sad for the boys to not be able to finish the football season with their teams and that the girls won't have dance with their friends but it'll work out. There are dance studios there and football teams too.

Bring on the Adventure... I think we are ready.

2 comments:

  1. Bring on the adventure! Love the attitude, Jody. I'm excited for your family. You move more than the military! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited for you! i love new adventures..hope you enjoy your new place. would be nice if he came to the coast South Carolina..hmmm now that would be AWESOME!!! :) miss ya! hey I need help in this blogging stuff...how did you get a pretty back ground the ones i saw were plain and dull lol..:) thanks

    ReplyDelete