Friday, August 26, 2011

Too pooped to poop!!

We have been trying so hard to get Abby potty trained. She has good days and bad days. Mostly bad days when it comes to pooping in the potty. She is actually my worst to potty train. I thought she was going to be the easiest. Boy did she prove me wrong.

She doesn't like to go poop. I have a book called everybody poops that I think is disgusting but if she doesn't start doing what she is supposed to I might just have to read it to her. Not looking forward to that.

So one day I knew she had to go, so I sent her into the bathroom to poop. She cried and threw a fit. All while sitting on the potty. I told her she couldn't get up until she went. Or until I came and got her.

I sort of forgot about her. I got busy and she got quiet. Here is the result.
Sadly this is the 3rd time it has happened. You will be happy to know we talked to the doctor and have added some fiber and such to her diet and she is a pretty good pooper now.

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious. Poor little thing asleep on the potty! OMGosh she'll use that photo against you someday. :)

    ReplyDelete