Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's music to my ears

Many many years ago for my birthday my wonderful hubby got me a piano. It was July of 2005 or maybe it was 2006. We were living in Fayetteville, Arkansas at the time. Dave and I got a babysitter and drove to Oklahoma City to pick it up. We rented a Uhaul truck to bring it back in.


So I had my wonderful piano. I was so excited. All that I needed to do was get it tuned.


We moved to Salem, Oregon in January of 2007. My piano looked lovely in my formal living room. Plus I could have a little privacy to play it. All that I needed to do was get it tuned.


We moved to Eagle, Idaho in August of 2009. My piano now had a new home and a new room (the den) to reside. All that I needed to do was get it tuned.


We are still in Idaho and today on February 1, 2011 I got my piano tuned. My poor neglected piano finally got the love it needed and deserved. It is wonderful. I am so excited to play it. I will actually make time to play because now that my piano is tuned it is music to my ears. I am really looking forward to a little bit of music therapy. The nicest thing is I can close the doors to the den and play to my hearts content.


The thing the kids don't know is they get to start piano lessons. The piano is really going to feel the love soon.

1 comment:

  1. Ok...so you've posted the blog...now I expect video follow through of you playing some show tunes or something.

    The piano is beautiful. I hope you find some good peaceful Mama time on it.

    ReplyDelete