Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Careful what you wish for

I have been complaining about not feeling needed at church. I'm sort of a needy person. I like to have something to do to keep me busy and motivated and feel like I'm giving back/helping others. I have told many people that I need something to do.

I got my wish.... As the previous post states I am the den leader for the bear pack (9 year old boys) in scouts.

I was also just asked to sub as the primary chorister on Sunday. That is one I haven't done before. Here's hoping I can motivate the kids to sing loud so they don't hear my voice. That is why I chose to play instruments and not sing.

I'm not complaining about being needed anymore, I am now trying to figure out how to do it all, all at the same time.

No more idle minds here anymore. My life just got very very busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment