Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Don't give up on me....

Ok I know I haven't been posting very much lately. Mainly it's because I can't get my pictures downloaded onto the computer and I just don't think my writing is witty enough to keep you all engaged without a little bit of eye candy. The eye candy being the kids. They are pretty cute and usually covered in candy. So you see my point. Well actually you don't because there are no pictures.

Anyway I'll give you a little bit of a heads up as to what is coming and it will help me remember as well. Stupid brain cells that haven't returned since the birth of my kids. Yep that's right I'm blaming them.

So in the future you will see some pictures of beautiful Cabo San Lucas. You will also pics of the coolest pinewood derby car ever!! You might see a few of the kids opening their Easter baskets. And not to forget that Abigail turns 3 on Saturday so there is probably going to be pictures there too.

See what awesomeness you have to look forward to?

1 comment:

  1. I am breathlessly waiting on pins and needles for ALL of it. P.S. You are witty... :)

    ReplyDelete