Friday, June 3, 2011

June? What happened to May?

Ok I have been really behind. I still haven't posted about things that happened in April. Ok the last day of April but still....

I am having computer issues again. My wonderful pink laptop, came back to life briefly and then decided to die again. It wouldn't be so bad except I have pictures on there I want to use. Also my computer has a card reader. This one does not. I can't find my external card reader so it is making it very difficult to get the pictures off the camera.

Why this is such a challenge for me I don't know, but I guess there are worse things. I just wanted you to know why my blog is void of pictures. Soon I will figure it all out or else go to the store and buy another card reader. I mean really.....So that is why April and some of May posts are missing....and when did it become June? Am I really that far behind? Guess I've been a little distracted...


No comments:

Post a Comment