Monday, June 13, 2011

Mother's Day!

Now that it is almost Father's Day, I'll talk a little about Mother's Day. Nothing like trying to get caught up...right?

So this year for Mom's day my wonderful family let me sleep in, made me breakfast in bed, let me have a nice long soak in the tub, sung to me at church (of course with all the other kids), told me I could take a nap while they fixed dinner, and told me not to worry about the dishes. That totally rocks!

I got some beautiful cards made by my beautiful children!

Oh yeah and this......
See how it fits perfectly between my bedroom windows. See also how nice and close it is to my bedroom door. AWESOME!!!!

I'm not the only one who thinks so either....


Thanks to my wonderful family for such a wonderful day....And thanks to my awesome husband who always goes above and beyond for me. I love you honey. I love my kiddos too.

No comments:

Post a Comment