Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Clean up Clean up....

This is our playroom. This is actually looking pretty good compared to some days. Every week the kids are supposed to clean it. They do. It always looks cleaned up... until I go look in the bins where I find food, cups, garbage, and broken toys. Nice.So I decided that it was time to fix my problem. I wanted to get things in order. I always procrastinate cleaning the playroom because it's quite a feat to go thru everything. By the end I'm always grumpy and mad.

Not this time. Noah actually helped me for a little while. I went thru things and tossed things out. Abby was so upset that we had to go put her to bed. No matter what it was she wanted to keep that toy, even if it was broken.

These are some of the bags that got thrown away. There were more. Scary I know. I should have carefully gone thru the toys and donated some, but I felt since I paid for a lot of them it was my money that I was tossing in the garbage. Everything else was broken so I didn't feel bad.
Drum Roll Please!!!!........

TA DA!!!!

Isn't it beautiful? You know it is.
It is heavenly now. I can't believe how much better I feel knowing that all that clutter is gone. There is still lots of toys but now everything is labeled and most of my kids can read. That is Sydney sitting in one of the chairs. I'm not sure if she knows what to do. Oh well she'll figure it out. At least now she can find what she is looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment