Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A trip back to April! Happy Birthday

April 30th 2008. What a great and wonderful day.

What happened that day?

Abigail Laurel Hannant was born!


What a little doll she was. She was beautiful and alert, and we had no idea what we were going to name her. I spent the whole first night snuggling her and talking to her to see if she would tell me who she was.... The names we liked were Abigail and Laurel. We just weren't sure which way they should go. So after the long night she told me her name. And it rings true today that she is definitely an Abby, Aba, Abigail.

I am just now getting to posting about her big 3 year old birthday. I finally found the cord to the camera! Yay me.

Abby shares this special day with her Aunt Jenny. Thanks Jenny for sharing your birthday. Of course now she always has somewhere to go for cake!!

This year Abby wanted a kitchen and a Dora cake.... Guess what she got?Here she is just about to blow out those big candles. And below it's time to start opening presents. Everyone was excited about that.


Noah decided to give Abby one of his favorite stuffed animals. Honey Bear. As you can tell Abby loves her. Abby also got many things to put in her kitchen. She was excited.


We had cousins come over to celebrate and play dress up and have cake. It was lots of fun. I wish I had a picture of Abby and her Aunt Jenny but sadly I don't. I do have a picture of Addie and she is part Jenny so that will have to do.

I'm not sure when she became such a big girl and our fashionista, but our lives wouldn't be complete with out her. She may be little, but she is very big on personality and love.


No comments:

Post a Comment