Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween fell at a really crazy time this year. We had just moved, then Dave and I went to Hawaii and then the family went to Disneyland. We arrived home on October 30. That's right the day before Halloween. Never fear we snuck in an hour to pick out costumes and this is what we ended up with.I don't know why the picture is so dark but the one below was taken a week before halloween so you get the gist of our costumes. Noah is a werewolf. Jacob is a ninja. You can see him if you look really close at the picture. He blends into me. Stealthy like a ninja. Sydney is Princess Jasmine and Abby is the cutest Cinderella ever.
That big black dot on my forehead is a spider attached to my witches hat. I figured I was self explanatory since I'm a witch most days.
Here they are again. This time with the grumpy cinderella. If you are wondering where Dave is it's him taking all the pictures. But I did find one of him in his costume at a different event. Can you guess what he is?
If you can't that would be Slash from Guns 'n Roses. He looks pretty good. This year he got the sleeves for his arms so he looks all tattooey.

We met up with some people from church and did a couple streets of trick or treating. Then we came home had hot cocoa and everyone got 2 pieces of candy to eat. It was a fun night. I'm glad it's over and I can put the Halloween decorations away. I only have a few weeks before it's time to decorate for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment