Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Preview of what's to come

Ok since we moved I've only posted once. That is because I think we've been gone as much as we've been here. Poor Dave was only in the state a total of 9 days last month. How crazy is that. So this is my preview of what is to come. I might actually get some pictures in there too.

First off we have our trip to Hawaii. Second we have our trip to Disneyland. Third we will have our Halloween. And last anything else that was forgotten in the mix of trips and moving. I will try to post some pics of the new house too.

Today I'm just trying to get the house cleaned up, the Halloween put away, the laundry done, dinner made, a visit from the primary presidency and scouts. I wonder if I can fit anything else in there? Probably...the stuff that just happens. Hope you all have a fabulous day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment