Saturday, November 5, 2011

Welcome to the ward

This week I had visits from both the primary presidency and the Relief Society presidency. They were both very nice and we had good visits. Too good I think. The RS asked me if what I liked to do. So I told them. Read, cook, entertain...

They took that to mean I would be great to host and be in charge of the RS luncheon in 2 1/2 weeks. What? Ok. I guess I'll figure something out. I'm going to do soups and rolls and maybe a salad for lunch, but they want me to have an activity. Like making pies or something. I'm not good at that but I thought maybe we could do homemade cranberries, which is totally easy or a cranberry tapenade. It's like a relish.

If you have any ideas I'm up for anything. I guess there is no better way to meet people them have them over for lunch.

Maybe no one will show. Of course then I'll think it's because of me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment