Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Gettin' 'er done

It's been a little while since I posted anything. I figured I'd give an update of what been going on. Nothing too exciting. Just the everyday grind of life. Next week all of Dave's family is coming for Thanksgiving so it'll be a fun filled weekend with lots of cousins, minus one, Damon also known as Elder Price, who is serving a mission.

I decided I'd better get somethings done before people get here. You know like finally hang some pictures. Still on my to do list. Mop the floors. Still on my to do list. Clean the playroom. Still on my to do list. So what have I been doing?

Finding some serious shopping deals.

Also my kitchen has been clean for about 4 days in a row now. I really think it's a record. The house has been staying fairly straightened up too. I have gotten a few closets cleaned out and Dave tackled the garage. We will get this house ship shape before next week.

It was a fun weekend last week. Noah and Jacob helped Sydney learn to ride her bike without training wheels. It was fun to see, Syd riding and her big brothers cheering her on. That's a feat in itself because she and Jacob look for ways to bug each other. Abby spent her time running on her little short legs after them. She slept well that night.

I got to rest and read and watch some tv shows. Thanks to my awesome hubby for giving me a little break. Went out on a date with Dave and got some sushi. I am strictly a California roll girl. Dave is much better at trying new things.

Sunday was just as relaxing and the kids have been behaving really well. Must be because Santa is watching. So all in all just getting things done.

But before I forget today Abigail cracked me up. We came home after Syd's dance and Foster the dog was taking a dump on the lawn. Abby asked what he was doing and I said going poop. She goes " EWWWW that's disgusting!" I really love the things kids say. I really love my kids. Couldn't ask for better ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment