Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Father's Day!!!

Ahhh Father's Day!! What a great day! A day to recognize our dad's and let them know how great they are and what they mean to us.

I love my dad very much. We don't always agree on things...I think it's because we are very similar in some respects. I have learned many things from my dad... I've learned to be a hard worker...I've learned to be generous....I've learned that I want to be able to teach like him, and speak to groups like him....I've learned that deep down he is a softie and wants the best for me and my family.

I love my kids dad very much. He is the best man to be the father of my children. He is loving and kind... He is strong....He is generous....He is a hard worker....He too is a softie...He is the love of my life.

The kids decided to go ahead a do a play for Dave for Father's Day. They wrote it and practiced it and with a little help from us put on quite a show.


Here they are at the end. Scary Skeleton Hulk (Noah) - The Ninja princesses (Sydney and Abigail w/gun) and Jango Fett (Jacob). It was awesome.

Here is Abby hanging with dad showing off his presents...A new valet for his suits for his office and an automatic tie rack to keep all those pesky ties neat. I know they aren't a hot tub or anything but he has been asking for the valet for awhile and after I had ordered the tie rack asked for one so I did really good this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment