Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fruity dino bites anyone?

You know the favorite cereal you had growing up? You know the one I'm talking about. The one you ate everyday before school for 12 years?

That cereal.

Mine was Honey Nut Cheerios with bananas. I had it every single day for breakfast. It was so delicious. It still is. If I hadn't become lactose intolerant in my old age I would probably still have it for breakfast.

My kids have their favorite cereal too. Noah is following in my footsteps and really enjoys honey nut cheerios. I don't think it's his favorite, he has a few that he loves to eat. Noah, Jacob and Abby love to eat Marshmellow Mateys which are the generic Lucky Charms. It might be because I ate them like crazy when I was preggers with Jake. Noah and Jacob love Tootie Frooties, the generic Froot Loops, and Abby and Sydney love to eat them dry out of a baggie. But the one they all love?

Fruity Dino Bites. That's right the better tasting fruity pebbles. It's so good. So good that Jacob will have 2 bowls in the morning before school. So good that Abby helps herself. So good that instead of asking for help she dumps them all over the floor for easier eating.

Don't they look so delicious like little fruity bits of goodness. I can smell them right now. But she doesn't stop there. She put them on the floor and on the couch. Because what if she wants to be comfortable while she eating?


But Abby loves them so much she is takes off her clothes and rolls around in them. Yep see how she rolled all over in them so the floor had an even distribution.

It takes a really long time to vacuum up fruity dino bites. I am considering never buying fruity dino bites again. But the kids love them so much I think I'll probably give in.

I definately wasn't a happy mom. I sent Abby and her sister Sydney to their rooms. Why Sydney you ask? She is an accomplice. She watched Abby dump the entire supersize bag of cereal on the floor and couches and shelves, and did nothing to stop her. She also didn't come tell me. I caught the two of them wrestling on the floor in them. Fortunately Sydney was still dressed so it's just Abby with the cereal fettish.

So instead of selling my wonderful little 2 year old, I think I'll just put a lock on the pantry door.


1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha....oh those poor fruity dino bites didn't know what hit them did they?

    ReplyDelete