Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Word of the day

So I've been reading a bunch of people's posts on facebook, and they are about the new "word" for the year. Some have been posting things such as patience, and kindness, and work, those kinds of things to keep them motivated. One friend even posted focus, which took me back to high school marching band.

A little back story on that is Mr. Hall our band director would yell focus at us right before we would compete. It would be totally quiet and the FOCUS would echo about. Makes me giggle everytime I hear the word now. Band was a great time in my life and sometimes I wish I were still that... well focused on what I needed to be.

Which brings me to my word of the day.... PROCRASTINATION. I want you to say it like spongebob says imagination to squidward. It just makes it that much better.

I just can't seem to get anything done. I'm having that big overwhelming feeling again, of not getting done what I need to. And not getting it done right. Maybe all the postive thinking the last few days has worn me out. It could be why I have this headache. I need to do what spongebob did and think only about fine dining. Ok maybe not fine dining but maybe just getting christmas down.

As I look back I see that my problem maybe that I've watched too much spongebob. Oh well. I also see that my other word of the day is MAYBE.

Maybe Procrastination should be my word of the day tomorrow. I'm pretty sure it's going to be another day like today. Which really hasn't been all that bad. Just not alot getting done.

No comments:

Post a Comment