Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tis the season for ear infections

I love Christmas. It is by far my most favorite holiday of the year. I love the lights and the music. I love the crackling fire, or in my case the blower on the gas fireplace.

The thing I don't love?

My sweet sweet baby Abigail at 6 months old ended up with 4 months of ear infections.

Then they stopped. It was a wonder spring, summer, and fall......

At 1 1/2 years old my sweet sweet toddler abigail ended up with 4 months of ear infections.

Now again at 2 1/2 years old my sweet sweet little girl Abigail is starting her 3rd year of ear infections. We just got diagnosed with our first one yesterday. I'm sad for her but happy that she can now tell me what is hurting and where. We were able to take care of this one pretty quick and today she is only sort of whiny and grumpy. Can't wait for tomorrow when she will be a little whiny and possibly slightly grumpy.

Feel better baby girl. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh...that stinks. Poor little A-girl. I'm so glad I haven't had to deal with even one single ear infection. *knock on wood*

    ReplyDelete