Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Twas the week before Christmas....

T'was the week before Christmas and all thru the house....

The creatures are stirring, and boy are they loud.

They are running around, like they haven't a care.

Mainly because Grandma and grandpa are here.

It has been a crazy last few days. Grandma and grandpa are here which means that no one can tell abigail what to do but grandma. On the other hand she has started to potty train herself, so yay for the extra set of hands to get her to the bathroom.

I have taken the kids individually to get presents for their brothers and sisters and it has been so cute to see them choose something for each one. We set a price limit this year of $10 per present for their siblings. It has been a learning experience for them to see what things cost and have to figure out what they can and can't get. It's also nice to see them put thought into what they think is the best present for each kid.

We had a wonderful time yesterday taking all the kids to the doctor. Apparently there has been an outbreak of pink eye at our house. LOVELY!!! If you are in need of eye drops, I think I have enough for the epidemic.

Tonight was the BSU vs. Utah game in Las Vegas. We went over to our friends house and had yummy food and watched the Bronco's win. Yay for us since most everyone else were Ute fans. Dave will be able to rub it in for awhile.

A few last minute things to do tomorrow and we will be ready for Christmas. I guess I need to wrap somethings, Ok everything and then I'll be done.

Someday I might get everything done before the week before Christmas, but I'm guessing that won't be until the kids are grown up and I'm heading to one of their houses for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment