Friday, October 15, 2010

Almost every time

Just over a year ago, maybe a year and a half, we moved to Eagle, ID. Dave has had a little bit of travel every year. A couple trips here or there. Well since we have been here it seems like he is gone at least once a month on average or like this month a few times during the month. I know there are people out there whose family members travel for work, or are in the military serving our country (A BIG SHOUT OUT TO YOU!! WE COULDN'T LIVE THE WAY WE DO WITHOUT YOU!! THANK YOU!!). I wish I were strong. I'm not I'm a little bit needy and very much don't like being alone.

That being said I have been trying very hard to not complain about all the travel Dave has had to do. I know it is important and I'm very grateful he has a job and does all he can to support our family. That being said.....Almost everytime he travels one of the kids get sick. It almost makes me laugh. It's just a given. Well I'm not laughing this time. This time it's me. My head aches. My body hurts. My mouth is dry because I'm breathing thru it. I just want to lay in bed and I can't because I need to go get three kids off to school. So this is my little complaining session and I appreciate you putting up with my oh pitiful me speech.

1 comment:

  1. Boo. Jod...I totally understand what you are saying. I added up the days from this past year and I got to spend a total of 3 months with my husband this year. That royally sucks. And in the year prior to his deployment I got a total of 5.5 months. So you whine and complain all you need to because I know how awful it is to have to do the alone thing... I'm sorry you got sick. I hope you are better now!

    ReplyDelete