Saturday, October 16, 2010

Are you ready for some football?

If you know me, you know I don't like football. I have endured Sunday football and Monday night football for years. Mainly because Dave DVR's them and can watch a game in 45 minutes. When Noah wanted to play last year I was not happy. I could see all the work I was going to do. This year he really wanted to play again. As a bonus Jacob wanted to play too. So Dave decided to sponsor the team and we ended up with the AFLAC Ducks. GO DUCKS!!! So below I have some highlights from this season. The boys only lost one game. The one game we were absent at. So I think my boys are the good luck charms. Noah is number 36 and Jacob is number 30.

Below is Noah taking down the kid in the brown.
Holding his own.

Jacob doing a little dance. Probably warming up but it looks like a dance to me. Groovin'!!

Coach Dad and Noah is on the left. Possibly dancing too.


Jacob is the kid in the middle of the screen. Go defense.

Noah is the middle of the picture. Going against headband boy. What's with that anyway?

Noah. Hi mom. Most likely hi grandma.

Noah is center. He is getting ready to hike the ball. HUT.....

HIKE!!!

They decided to let Noah run the ball so here is the hand off. GO NOAH!!
Just got his flag. Nice try buddy.

Noah again.
Jacob staring down his opponent. He did so great.

It's my understanding that Noah got a safety in one game and Jacob has really figured out what he is supposed to do. I'm truly proud of my boys. When the season started Jacob would get upset if he got pushed around or fell down. As of the end today he took his bumps and gave a few too. Noah will move on to tackle next year. He is so excited, me not so much. I just don't want my baby getting hurt. And Jacob wants to play again next year. He'll have another year of flag.
So I end this flag football season, grateful my boys didn't get hurt. Happy they love the game. A little scared they want to keep going. I love you guys. GOOOOO DUCKS!!


2 comments:

  1. Yay for fall football! Your boys are cute. I hope they continue to win! Go Ducks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Noah being in my Primary class.

    ReplyDelete