Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Haircut anyone?

My beautiful daughter Sydney decided she wanted to be a hairstylist. She went to work on her hair. She wanted a short cut. So she went to work to make it as short as she could. I think she maybe would have chosen different if she had looked in the mirror while she did it. Here she is after she realized what she had done.

As if the bangs weren't enough she decided to layer the side. Only one side. She looks miserable doesn't she?

Here she is having an acutal hairstylist fixing it. We were a little worried before we got there.

Here is the finished product. A little bit of a sweep over to hide the bangs and Whala!! Not too bad for what we started with.


Sydney has promised to not do her own hair anymore. Of course she said that the last time. That's right she has previously cut her hair. Wasn't as bad as this time. I think this might be the last.
The funny thing is she got a ton of compliments on it today. I'll say it again.... it's a good thing she is cute.


3 comments:

  1. Wow! The before and after shots are amazing. I hope you tipped big. ;) She is a beautiful little girl. I'm just glad it isn't must my boys that seem to want to cut their own hair. Be grateful you have option of sweeping it over the bangs. Not so lucky with little men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...those tears in the first two photos are enough to break your heart. And the number she did on her bangs. WOW!

    The stylist did a great job....and yes...she's adorable!

    ReplyDelete